The Charente-Maritime is a magnificent region, still very well preserved and naturally rich.This is why, at our humble level, we wish to preserve this privileged territory as much as possible.Here are some actions we encourage you to support when you come to Villa Mamba:- Waste sorting and provision of a composter- Short circuits and local tourism- Decoration mostly second hand (the furniture of the manor was bought with the house!)
- Swimming pool with salt treatment system
- Household linen washed on site- Hygiene products in reusable glass bottles
- No use of pesticides or herbicides
- To avoid food waste, we also limit the use of large self-service buffets and the leftovers from breakfast are made available in the kitchen for your snacking needs during the day
- Taps with aerator to save water and low consumption light bulbs(we invite you to turn off your lights or adjust the heating level when leaving the rooms).
Future projects are also significant:- A tank equipped with a pump that will allow us to collect rainwater for watering
- change of heating systemThe actions are humble when dealing with an old lady from the 19th century, but we are convinced that it is important for everyone to do their best.